Top Ten Tweets from #NAISAC11Posted: February 27, 2011
These are my top 10 take aways from the NAIS Annual Conference.
In the spirit of David Letterman: (insert drum roll here)
10. We all have smart kids. But are they good kids? #naisac11
Wed Feb 23 18:31:18
9. If you have a fac meeting that can be handled over email,it’s a waste of time! Move to “idea oriented” meetings #naisac11
Thu Feb 24 13:49:50
8. “Changing curricula can be like moving a cemetery” #naisac11
Wed Feb 23 19:24:50
7. Effective leaders empower others with choice. #naisac11
Thu Feb 24 15:31:32
6. Do we really understand the unique needs of students today? #naisac11
Fri Feb 25 16:46:33
5. If you are going to enter the arena at all, you may as well go for the gold. -Coleman #naisac11
Fri Feb 25 15:27:33
4. Changing the right amount is when some ppl say u r going too fast and some say u are going too slow. #naisac11
Fri Feb 25 17:25:03
3. Expectation should be mastery not a grade. -Khan #naisac11 <— This is SO TRUE!!
Fri Feb 25 15:53:10
2. @JonathanEMartin: If you are not on twitter, blogs, social networking, you are missing the conversation. #naisac11
Thu Feb 24 17:56:21
and the number one tweet from #NAISAC11….
1. We must move from silos of separation to communities of collaboration. #naisac11 #isedchat
Thu Feb 24 15:16:40